12/18/2011

freebie

Because my days have been brimfull, I haven't posted a post in a while. Am hoping to amend that soon, but in the meantime there's a free Kindle download of Saying Goodbye available, here. A present from Dream of Things books (until the promotion ends at midnight).

What I'd like to do is share why I was Saying Hello in this living room in Seattle. Maybe before Christmas the time for words and more pictures will present itself.

Meanwhile, may your days shine, or if they're dullish, may there be reflections (which often hold more depth, longer, as the times of our goodbyes and griefs often do).

No comments:

Featured Post

New Playroom

I've been consumed for a few years by care for my parents, so writing has fallen by the wayside. In and for my heart, this has become a ...