4/11/2014

my daughter...

...is blogging. Which is another reason the posting online bug bit me once again.

Living now on the opposite coast from me (along with her husband and my first grandchild, Edmund), Victoria has been finding moments in which to create. Her usual medium is visual/graphic art. At this point her One Thing Per Day posts explore her thoughts about making comics, with a bit about further aspects of her life, plus links to other creative spaces (oh, yes, sometimes there's food).

I, of course, watch for glimpses of Edmund.



Notice him in the background of this shot of Victoria's work space? Busy, happy little guy.



No comments:

Featured Post

New Playroom

I've been consumed for a few years by care for my parents, so writing has fallen by the wayside. In and for my heart, this has become a ...