6/23/2006

From Blue-Sky Oregon

Too tired to work on short story today. But it's getting close to the end. It's still full of thin writing (see J.Mark Bertrand's helpful comments on what this is); however, I perpetuate optimism regarding a worthwhile rewrite in July.

My daughter and her belongings came home Wednesday. She attends Gutenberg College, the great books school I mention in my profile and which you can also learn about here. One more person in the house oughtn't to make much difference. So it seems. But the place has changed from merely functional to mom-happy full.

And we have sunshine! You have to live here to fully appreciate the joy ensconced in that statement.

No comments:

Featured Post

New Playroom

I've been consumed for a few years by care for my parents, so writing has fallen by the wayside. In and for my heart, this has become a ...